Click to Home
Go To Search
Site Tools


Posted on: March 26, 2020

Need your Commerce Senior/Disabled TAP Card renewed?

Bring cash or credit card (no debit card payments are being accepted at this time) to City Hall
Monday-Thursday, 8-6
Please call 323-722-4805, ext. 2325 upon your arrival.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in COVID-19